CMS LED Solutions
Stipers Hill Farm
Kisses Barn Lane
Profile LED canopy
A recessed IP55/54 LED luminaire designed specifically to meet the requirements of petrol canopies. When compared to some existing 400W discharge installations energy savings in the region of 79% can be achieved.
With our LED luminaire guarantee and the incorporation of presence and daylight lighting controls further savings are achievable.
- Ideal solution to retro-fit existing 600x600mm canopy lights. Simple ‘one man’ installation.
- Incorporating a condensation release valve to avoid the build-up of moisture in the fitting.
- Manufactured in Zintec, treated with iron phosphate and then epoxy
powder coated in RAL9010 white as standard (25% gloss).
- Available in 2 outputs.
- Clear polycarbonate underside as standard, gives a high light output
ratio (81.5%) and ensures excellent luminaire efficacy.
- Option of opalised polycarbonate diffuser.
- 4000K Colour Temperature.
- CRI >80.
- No ultraviolet or infrared emissions.
- Available in fixed output or DALI dimmable options.
- Available with built in presence detector and photocell to ensure maximum energy savings. Daylight linking can be via switched or dimmable drivers. For more information on the programming parameters, please contact our technical department.
- Photometric data available in Elumdat format on request or via Relux website.